Download hospital map (PDF, 1.4 MB)
Family and friends brighten a patient’s day and may help speed recovery. During their hospitalization at Chapman Medical Center, our goal is to provide an environment that promotes healing and provides a positive experience for the patient and their visitors.
In order to accommodate the varied needs of our patients, and ensure their safety and security, the following guidelines have been established:
- All visitors are required to check in at the front desk for a visitors pass.
- Cell phone use inside the hospital is prohibited. The signal may interfere with the operation of lifesaving patient monitoring equipment.
- We encourage family visits. However small children should be held by the hand for their safety.
- To protect our patients and staff, adults and children with communicable diseases should not visit.
- Please get nursing approval prior to bringing any food from home for patient consumption. We ask this in order to prevent any food-drug interactions and possible complications with treatment.
- Some visitors may have special circumstances that do not enable them to follow our visiting hours policy. Special needs are considered a priority. Please tell the nursing staff, or unit manager of your request and every effort will be made to meet any special needs that arise.
Chapman Medical Center is a smoke free facility. As a health care institution, Chapman Medical Center recognizes the hazards of smoking and enforces a “no smoking policy” throughout the institution. Patients, visitors, physicians, personnel and volunteers are not permitted to smoke indoors under any circumstances. For your health and the health of others, smoking is only permitted outside of the hospital in the designated smoking areas.
- Medical/Surgical Unit 2nd floor
11:00am to 8:00pm - daily
- Positive Achievement Center
Adolescents: Thursdays: 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Sundays: 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Adults: Wednesdays: 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Sundays: 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Sub Acute Unit
8:00am to 11:00pm - daily
- Center for Senior Mental Health
12:00pm to 11:00pm – daily
5:00pm to 8:00pm - daily
- Critical Care Unit (CCU)
8:00am to 8:00pm - daily*
*Two persons may visit every hour between 8:00am to 8:00pm for 15 minutes, with the exception of 6:00pm to 7:00pm.